Google knows the hottest content right now is video. The search engine is always looking for quality video content so add videos to your profile!
Adding videos to your Google Business Profile will help you gain a competitive edge and get your brand noticed all across Google.
Your videos show up in local listings and search results, which can really help your business stand out.
So, what kind of videos should you upload to your profile?
Video Ideas For Google Business Profile
- Product Demo: Show us how a product works and how it will improve our life.
- Staff Intro: Highlight team members each month and let them tell their own story about working there.
- Behind The Scenes: Give us a tour of your office, daily operations, manufacturing, etc.
- Testimonial: Have a customer share what they like about your services or products.
- Friday Funny: Create fun videos that are memorable and make us laugh.
- Community Clips: Create stories about where you live and highlight your favorite businesses in the community.
Adding high-quality videos to your Google Business Profile can boost your online visibility and engage searchers.
Now you can gain a competitive edge by uploading videos that inform, educate, and show off different sides of your business.
Can Abuzz Creative Help?
Howl Yeah! Email Marcie Wolf