It’s been proven that most people’s local buying journey starts with a Google search. If I’m looking for a local service or product, I begin my search on Google. That means that it is critical for any local business to rank well on Google.
Optimizing your website will help your Northern Michigan business get found, but setting up your Google Business Profile profile is an absolute must for Local SEO, especially to be found in mobile “near me” searches.
According to a Google study, 50% of consumers who did a local search on their smartphone visited a store or business they found that same day.
Google Business Profile (prev. Google My Business)
Every local business will benefit from a Google Business Profile. With your own free profile, you can promote your business to the right buyers.
If your business is in a saturated market like real estate, insurance, home services, or dining, your profile listing can make a huge difference by helping you get a leg up on the competition (and staying at the top).
- Profiles are where potential customers can learn more about local businesses.
- Profiles can be found on both Google Search and Google Maps.
- A profile helps your business rank better in local search results and Google Map placement.
Most business owners who claim their listing add the basics – a bio, their hours, their address, a website link – then they set it and forget it.
But managing a Google Business Profile and making frequent updates is how you stay at the top of local search results.
By optimizing and updating your Google Business Profile, you can gain the competitive edge you need to increase your local rankings and find new customers.
What if you don’t have the time to manage your listing?
Hire a manager!
Google Business Profile Management Services
A well-optimized GMB listing is one of the most important elements of local searches, but it takes time to manage (just like social media!).
Marcie Wolf take away the hassle of managing a listing by offering two affordable services:
Google Business Profile Optimization – $295 (one time fee)
- One-time optimization of profile listing with post creation, photo and video upload, and product and service listings. For one month, I will promote your products and services, create weekly posts, and upload new photos and videos to your profile. Then I will provide youwith the know-how to manage your listing going forward.
Google Business Profile Management – $195/month (three-month min.)
- I will create weekly posts, upload new photos and videos, add new products which link to your website, and create Q&As, and monitor your listing. Three-month commitment required.
Improve your Google Business Profile – Email Marcie Wolf to get started!
Please note: Service area is for Northern Michigan business owners only.