I can’t express enough the importance of managing your Google Business Profile. Your Google profile listing is an important part of your local SEO strategy.
Your Google Business Profile listing can generate more customers for your business than your website does on its own, because:
- 93% of local searches show Google Business Profile listings before websites.
- 68% of people contact a business directly from a Google profile listing first.
- Business listings that appear on the local three-pack map get more clicks.
When we search online for the types of local products and services you offer, your listing will show up on Google Search and Google Maps.
Optimize Your Business Listing
- Optimize your profile with accurate information, a good description, and lots of great photos of your business and staff.
Manage and Update Your Profile Often
- Manage your Google My Business profile by adding posts, uploading photos and videos, and asking for reviews.
Get on the Google Map
- Make sure your listing is correct on Google Maps. This is a popular place for people to find a local business like yours when they’re searching for nearby services.
The more accurate and up-to-date your business information is, the easier it is for Google to categorize and rank your business properly.
Need help? Email email@example.com