Like most business owners who are short-staffed, you’re tired of trying to do everything yourself. That includes managing social media for your business.
But you can’t go dark on your social media channels. Your potential clients are there, looking for services and products like yours.
Your business needs to be seen in order to compete.
Hire a Social Media Freelancer
When you hire a freelance social media manager, they are responsible for managing your Facebook and Instagram accounts. They create the right social media strategy to help your business achieve your goals.
As a freelance social media manager, I am responsible for:
- Creating graphics and short videos.
- Writing great content for captions.
- Scheduling posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Responding to comments and messages.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest social media trends.
Leave Your Online Marketing to an Expert
To find success online, you need to be seen where your potential customers spend their time, and that’s on popular social channels.
A social media manager will help your business in lots of ways.
Increased Brand Awareness
- They will increase your brand’s visibility by creating and sharing engaging content that your target audience will enjoy and engage with. It will help you find new customers and build brand loyalty with your current customers.
- A social media manager can help you improve engagement with your audience by responding to comments and messages in a timely manner. Speedy replies build better relationships with your customers and community.
Better Social Media Strategy
- Let an expert guide you with a social media strategy that is customized for your business. You have specific goals and you know your target audience. A social media manager can help you achieve better results because this is their area of expertise.
Time Savings for Your Business
- Managing social media for your business is very time-consuming, especially when you’re trying to do everything else yourself. When you outsource to a social media manager, you will free up valuable time to run your business. Let someone who’s familiar with the latest social media tools and best practices handle your online marketing.
As a freelance social media manager, I can help your northern Michigan business improve your social media presence, increase engagement with your audience, and reach your business goals. All of my clients continue to see increased sales – that’s what I want to do for you!
I’m here for the small business owner of northern Michigan. My Social Media Packages are affordable and start as low as $500 a month.
Email Marcie – let’s get started!