Do you feel like your business is in a boring industry that nobody wants to hear about? Lots of business owners who provide B2B services feel this way.
Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s not a product or service that makes something “boring,” it’s branding and marketing.
In today’s social way of marketing, even the dullest business has an opportunity to spice things up and get noticed.
Get Creative With Color
- Color is an essential part of branding.
- Create your own unique color palette for your website and graphics.
- Never copy the color scheme of your competitors – you need to be different.
- Use your core colors, then get creative by adding a few fun options.
Get Creative With Content
- Don’t be afraid to get real with your story – people hire people they like!
- Have fun sharing helpful how-to tips in the form of videos for Reels.
- Give personable shout-outs to your crew.
- Share human experiences – good and bad!
- Weigh in on a fresh trending topic.
When you create great content, it doesn’t matter how dull your industry might be. Your true personality and creativity will make a stronger impression.
With a little pizzazz, your business can stand out from the crowd!