Is your DIY website project driving you to drink? DIY isn’t always best when it comes to creating a website for your business. You might think a cheap option makes sense, but is it right for what you want to achieve?
Let me share the DIY journey that a few of my new clients took:
(1) They needed a website for their business.
(2) They tried a DIY website builder, but it was complicated, took too much time, looked bad, and their site couldn’t be found on Google.
(3) They wished they had spent all that time running their business instead of wasting time with a DIY site builder.
(4) They hired Abuzz Creative to build the website they needed for online success.
“My time is better spent running my business, not trying to build a website.”
Why Should You Hire a Web Designer?
When you hire a professional web designer, you will gain a dedicated partner who is committed to the long-term success of your company.
Design & Functionality
- A great website is crucial when it comes to marketing your business. It needs to look good, it has to be user-friendly, and the layout needs to resize for all mobile devices.
- Your website needs to be found in a Google search and this requires SEO know-how. Optimizing your website is about adding the right content, building quality links, adding good headings, optimizing file names, and more.
- Your website is an asset for your business. That means that you need to own your site. This is not the case with a DIY site builder. You are renting their tools and space, but they own your website. A web designer will build a website that you own. It’s yours to keep and update.
So don’t let that DIY website project drive you drink!
Hiring a pro is more affordable than you might think.