Every business needs a website, plain and simple. It’s natural to have questions about the benefits and costs when building a website for your business.
Why Do You Need a Website?
We are all searching online for specific products or services that you provide, and your website will help new customers find you.
A website also shapes people’s perception of your brand and who you are. A professional website with a great first impression gives your business more credibility to potential customers.
Your website will help you generate business so you can increase sales.
Key Benefits of a Website
- Target a broader audience.
- Break geographic limitations.
- Serve your customers 24/7.
- Create a positive image.
- Build better customer relations.
- Get listed on Google.
Cost of a Professional Website
Another concern all business owners have is cost, as you should!
You know the benefits but what are the costs, now and into the future?
- Pay one initial website design fee.
- Pay an annual fee for website and email hosting.
- If you can make your own updates, that cuts costs!
Compare Web Designers
Contact a few local businesses that specialize in web design and ask for a proposal.
Multiple proposals will allow you to compare:
- Each designer’s approach to a project.
- Their level of expertise and years of experience.
- Up front costs – is pricing per hour or per project?
- Future fees for hosting and updates.
Getting multiple proposals will help you choose the web pro that’s right for you.
The long-term benefits your new website will provide are huge, so the cost to design a great website is well worth it!