There is no magic formula when it comes to SEO and there is no magic way to rank your website on the first page of Google.
However, there are really easy things you can do to optimize your website for better results on Google.
Easy SEO Tips from Marcie Wolf
- Optimize your web page titles.
- Create relevant meta descriptions for each web page.
- Create SEO friendly page names.
- Optimize file names of photos and PDFs.
- Add internal links throughout your web page content.
- Use H1-H6 formatting to make your page easier to read.
- Improve your page speed.
- Get backlinks from other websites.
- Make sure that your website is mobile-friendly.
- Update your website often with fresh quality content.
Check Your Competition
Do you have a competitor who’s ranking above you in a search?
That means that they’re taking SEO seriously so you should, too!