Is your business spread too thin across too many social channels? You could be setting yourself up for failure when you try to do it all.
The smart thing to do is dominate on one or two channels, and do them well.
If you aren’t sure which to choose, I recommend:
- Facebook – it still has a huge number of users
- Instagram – especially Reels and Stories
If you have lots of video content, TikTok might work for your business. The numbers of users on TikTok surpassed Google recently so it might be something to consider.
Things to consider when choosing social media channels
- Which channels make sense for your business?
- Where do your competitors have a strong presence?
- Who uses this social media channel?
- Is this an important channel for your target market?
- What content type works best on this social channel?
Managing less can be so much more!
By doing fewer things better, your marketing will be more focused and you can engage with your audience in more meaningful ways.