What’s the Buzz? I just launched a new and improved website for Screen Graphics of Indian River, a leader in printing services for Northern Michigan business!
The old site was made up of photos of printing equipment which didn’t really help the everyday shopper looking for printing options.
The old site also had an odd navigation menu that only appeared when you started scrolling down.
Time for a User-Focused Website!
Screen Graphics decided it was time for a whole new look and a more user-friendly experience.
Abuzz Creative was hired to build a new website for Screen Graphics that showcased more about their products and less about the equipment they use.
By showcasing Products, first-time visitors now get a better idea of potential printing options.
We also made the Service descriptions focused more for the human reader so they can see all of the options available to them.
Simple improvements include:
- A new colorful design that resizes for mobile.
- Easy “get a quote” options on every page.
- Lots of product photos like embroidered shirts and laser engraved drinkware.
- New text descriptions of products and services.
- A user-friendly design with a navigation menu that is always visible.
- SEO, Schema, and Google Analytics.
Screen Graphics of Indian River, Michigan, is a leader in embroidery, screen printing, laser engraving, and large format printing with great service and fast turnarounds.
Check them out – Screen Graphics