Check out your Google Analytics. Are more people visiting your website from a mobile device than from a desktop computer?
Seeing more website visits from a mobile device is the trend. The use of mobile devices to search for products and services has increased by 80%.
What does that mean for your business?
- Your website has to be mobile friendly.
- Your website needs to shine on smartphones and tablets.
Design your website for mobile first
Put less emphasis on the desktop version of your website and design backward.
- What does the mobile user see?
- How responsive is your site?
- Is there ever a time someone has to pinch and zoom to view?
Create a positive user experience for mobile
30% of mobile shoppers have abandoned buying from a website because it wasn’t optimized for mobile. (Mobify)
- Make sure your current website is responsive so it resizes for all devices.
- Make sure we can purchase your products easily when we visit your site with our phone or tablet.
Being mobile-friendly is no longer an option – it’s a requirement in today’s mobile world!
Will my website work on smart phones and tablets?
If your website is what’s called responsive, it will. Responsive websites resize automatically for the device being used to view your pages. And, since people are accessing websites with smaller screens than ever before, your site needs to be designed for mobile first. If people have to pinch and zoom on a phone or tablet screen, you risk losing new potential customers!