Flowers will soon be blooming, we’ll be seeing longer sunny days, and tourists will start arriving – these are all signs of summer in northern Michigan.
Summer is a great time to bring something new and refreshing into your marketing strategy. Out with the old. In with fresh content for your marketing strategy!
Is Your Website Ready for Summer?
In northern Michigan, we all see an increase in business no matter the industry. As tourists arrive, business picks up. We all need to improve our marketing game to be found.
Make sure your website is ready for all of the “near me” searches visitors will be doing on their phones.
- Update your hours, especially if things have changed due to COVID.
- Let us know if you’re offering curbside pickup, require online appointments because your lobby is closed, etc.
- Freshen up your website and invite Google to crawl your new content.
Your Website is Mobile Friendly, Right?
First off, make sure your website makes your mobile visitors feel welcome. Show us you care about our mobile experience.
Make sure your website is reader friendly on mobile. We need to be able to enjoy your content without pinching or zooming.
Is the majority of your Internet traffic using a tablet or smartphone? Make sure your website responds to mobile devices.
Fresh Mobile Marketing Ideas
If you don’t have one, launch a mobile friendly website first!
- Create a new promotional video outdoors.
- Send an email to subscribers with summer updates.
- Stream on Facebook Live or shoot Live Instagram Reels.
- Promote posts on Instagram with a summer focus.
- Use Facebook Events to promote sales and fundraisers.
- Ask shoppers and visitors to check-in from your location.
Make sure customers can reach you on any device, anywhere. Whether they’re on their phones while lounging at the beach or relaxing at home with their tablets, mobile marketing will help people find and connect with your northern Michigan business.