If you want more attention for your business, spending just a few minutes a day on Instagram can bring your engagement rates up dramatically.
- To drive engagement with your community, bring your personality to Instagram. It’s a great place to start.
- Share posts on a regular basis, at least 3 times a week. Post when your audience is most engaged.
Always Add Hashtags
- Include hashtags that are relevant to your content. Add a few hashtags that are popular, too. Just don’t use the same exact hashtags with every post.
Comment as Your Business
- Engage with other people’s posts by leaving a fun comment or a worthy compliment. Chances are, they might start following your brand.
- Post engaging stories once a day with new posts, reposts, and videos. Your stories will be seen by more people.
- People love video! I get more engagement for my business and for my clients when I post a video in Reels. One of my clients had 25K views on a Reel we shared!
Respond to Comments & DMs
- Follow up with comments as soon as you can. This helps your engagement rate, plus it shows people that you’re active and that you care!
If you don’t have time to focus on Instagram engagement, let’s talk – I have affordable plans to help your business stay engaged on social media!