If 2022 is all about gaining traction with your SEO, then a great place to start is with your Google Business Profile. Time to optimize and manage!
For Local SEO, it’s all about optimizing that free profile Google gave you!
Photos – More is More
- According to Google, business profiles with photos get 42% more requests for directions.
- Add original photos so your profile is shown above competitors.
This is the Place for Video
- Don’t just post videos to your socials, add them to your profile!
- Adding video is a great way to show prospective buyers how you differ from your competition.
Optimize and Categorize
- Fill out your profile with as many details as you can so you’re found in local searches.
- Choose the right primary category for your business.
Respond to Good and Bad Reviews
- Ask clients to leave reviews that describe what you did for them.
- If someone leaves a negative review, respond right away. This proves that you’re willing to correct your mistakes, and we all make them!
Optimize your Google Business Profile to rank better in Google’s search results and on your local Google Map.
Need help? I’m here if you need me!