Are you looking for more targeted visibility on Google? Your Google Business Profile is your best Local SEO strategy and a great place to start!
Google gave your business a free listing on their powerful directory. Once you claim your listing, you can highlight your best features and manage your listing, just like your other social channels.
- Make sure your business information is current with the right hours.
- Write a great description with relevant keywords stating clearly what you do.
- Create a Post at least once a week with a photo or video.
- Upload photos and videos of your business and staff often.
- Answer all reviews left on your profile, positive and negative!
Your relationship with Google is based entirely on what the search engine knows about you.
So, don’t forget to update your Google Business Profile often with new posts and new photos.
By giving Google the right information on a regular basis, your relationship can grow stronger and you will rank better.