If you want more attention for your business, spending just 15 minutes a day on Instagram can bring your engagement rates up dramatically.
Be Real. Be You!
- To drive engagement with your community, bring your personality to Instagram. It’s a great place to start.
- Share posts on a regular basis, at least 3 times a week.
- Post when your audience is most engaged.
- Include hashtags that are relevant to your content.
- Include some hashtags that are popular, too.
- Don’t use the same hashtags with every post.
Comment as Your Business
- Engage with other people’s posts by leaving a fun comment or a worthy compliment.
- Post engaging stories once a day with new posts, reposts, and videos.
- Get creative with your stories – they will be seen by more people.
- People love video! I get more engagement for my business and for my clients when I post a video in Reels.
- One of my clients had 17K views on a Reel video we shared!
Respond to Comments
- Follow up with comments as soon as you can. This helps your engagement rate, plus it shows people that you’re active and that you care!