If you offer a wide range of services and you’re in a competitive niche or location, you can improve your website SEO by creating a unique web page for each service.
Don’t try to cram everything you do into one long web page. You will dilute all of your valuable keywords if you have only one page detailing everything you do!
Having one long services page makes it harder to be found – and to compete – on Google.
Your SEO is much more powerful if you create individual pages for each service your business provides.
New Web Pages for Services
Create a page for every service with your selling proposition, a detailed description, and a call to action.
As you’re creating each new service page, remember to optimize your content for better results on Google.
- Create SEO friendly page names and page titles with keywords.
- Describe each service with more great keywords.
- Use H1-H6 formatting options to make your pages easier to read.
- Create unique meta descriptions that are relevant for the text you added to each web page.
- Optimize file names for photos you add to each page.
- Add internal links throughout your web page content.
- Create pages that load fast.
- Update your site menu with a link to each new page.
By creating one page for each unique service you offer, Google will see your brand as an authority in everything you do.
Designing Websites with SEO
My passion is creating websites that are search engine friendly. That means a search engine like Google can crawl each page on your website efficiently, interpret the content effectively, and index it all neatly in their database.
I know SEO. I love SEO. I’ve been doing this for more than twenty years. My SEO and web design techniques work together seamlessly for a beautiful website that performs well for you on the search engines.