Your business deserves a professional website that fits your budget. You need a website that grows with your business and is priced competitively.
My Basic Buzz website continues to be my most popular plan. I build more Basic Buzz websites in a year than anything else. I love helping the smaller business with a smaller marketing budget get a professional website.
Why Does Your Business Need a Website?
People are searching for products and services online before visiting or calling a business. They either find your business on social media or they follow a link to your website from Google.
That means most people will “meet” your business for the first time online.
- A professional website makes you look like a legitimate, credible business.
- A great design will give people the right first impression.
- When your website is optimized, you can attract new customers through Google.
Basic Buzz Website – 4 Pages + Blog
If you’re a small start up business, you just need a few pages to get started.
My Basic Buzz website includes Home, About, Services, and Contact pages.
Since your new website is built with WordPress software, it will also include a Blog for sharing news, and Google likes that! That’s just good SEO.
- Website = $1250 / one-time fee, two payments.
- Hosting = $200 / year for website and email hosting.
- Fees = $0. There are no monthly fees!
WordPress websites are easy to manage – I promise! You can update text, add new photos, and create blog posts with ease.
Plus, your site will be 100% modular so you can add more pages and functionality going forward.
Email Marcie for a free proposal to review!