Unique content on your website helps you rank better on Google. Social media content plays a crucial role in driving customers. Content on your Google Business Profile improves your local SEO.
Your marketing should focus on writing great content for your website and creating engaging posts for your social media strategy and your Google Profile.
Your Most Valuable Types of Content for Digital Marketing
Google loves fresh content, and the more unique the subject, the better.
- Blog posts are a great way to update your audience with company news and industry updates.
- Blog posts help you rank better for more keywords related to your business.
- Weekly posts on your Google Business Profile help improve your local SEO efforts.
Great visuals make us slow our roll on social media. Make us stop scrolling with attention-grabbing images and videos.
- People love videos! We are more likely to engage with – and share – your video content.
- High quality photos get our attention, especially if we recognize the people in your pictures.
- Graphics that show your brand’s personality will create a lasting impression so we remember your business longer.
Case Studies & Testimonials
Case studies and testimonials both prove your capabilities which will encourage us to hire you.
- A case study shows us the results you were able to create for a customer.
- Testimonials are stories from real people. These can also be reviews on your Google Profile and Facebook.
Social Media Posts
When you share videos and photos with engaging text captions, you will boost engagement with your brand. Our comments can start conversations with your brand.
- Write the kind of content that makes us excited enough to share on our own feed.
- Be sure to use Reels on Instagram and Facebook – this short video content will bring you way more organic reach than any other type of post!
People who subscribe to your mailing list want to hear from you!
- Email newsletters are a great way to remind people about your business, especially if you have items to sell on your website.
- You will most likely see an increase in online sales, email inquiries, or phone calls after sending a newsletter.
Content for Digital Marketing
Have some fun coming up with creative content that shares information while telling your brand’s story.
You will get positive online attention that turns into sales.