The term “search engine optimization” may sound daunting, but there are easy updates you can make to optimize your site for better search results.
Check out these five simple SEO tips to help you optimize your site and get more organic traffic.
Tip 1: Keywords
- Identify and prioritize the keywords that your potential customers use when searching for the products and services you offer.
Tip 2: Titles and Descriptions
- Write descriptive page titles and create meta descriptions that include your key marketing messages.
Tip 3: Headers, Content and Image Tags
- Optimize your headers, page content and image tags to improve visibility for a wider range of search terms.
Tip 4: Business Listings
- Update your online business listings and optimize your social media profiles with what you do and your location.
Tip 5: Links
- Build relevant and quality links to your website and content.
Focus on these basic SEO tips and you will see an improvement in your search engine rankings and visitor traffic.