Flowers are blooming, we’re seeing longer sunny days, and tourists are arriving – these are all signs of summer in northern Michigan.
Summer is a great time to bring something new and refreshing into your marketing strategy. Out with the old. In with mobile marketing.
Your Website is Mobile Friendly, Right?
First off, make sure your website makes your mobile visitors feel welcome. When people visit your website on their mobile device, make sure they can enjoy your content without pinching or zooming.
I bet the majority of your Internet traffic is using a tablet or smartphone. Make sure your website responds to mobile devices.
Fresh Mobile Marketing Ideas
If you don’t have one, launch a mobile friendly website first!
- Create a new promotional video outdoors.
- Send an email to subscribers with summer updates.
- Stream on Facebook Live from an event or meeting.
- Promote posts on Instagram with a summer focus.
- Use Facebook Events to promote sales and fundraisers.
- Ask shoppers and visitors to check-in from your location.
Make sure customers can reach you on any device, anywhere. Whether they’re on their phones while lounging at the beach or relaxing at home with their tablets, mobile marketing will help people find – and connect – with your northern Michigan business.