Marcie Wolf is the web design and social media guru with Abuzz Creative. Marcie has over 20 years of website design and web development experience and was one of the founding partners of AlphaGeek Web Design.
Marcie has returned to her passion of developing responsive websites for the smaller business owner. All websites she develops use the WordPress content management system which is easy for any business owner to then update. Marcie also provides social media marketing and on-site social media training.
Marcie is one of the founding members and a collaborator of HarborActive, a computer training initiative for northern Michigan. Marcie helps develop courses for hands-on computer training, and classes are open to residents of the Harbor Springs and Petoskey communities.
Social Impact & Community Involvement
Marcie believes that it’s important to support the causes that mean the most and to be involved with the community where she lives and works.
- Member, Board of Directors – Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Marketing Committee – Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Harbor Springs Business Committee
- Member, Membership Committee – Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Marketing Committee – Little Traverse Bay Humane Society
- Past Member, Board of Directors – Little Traverse Bay Humane Society
- Past Co-Coordinator – Petoskey Festival on the Bay
- 2008 Ambassador of the Year – Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Spirit Award Recipient – Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
Marcie lives in northern Michigan with her partner – in business and life – Eric Davis. They share their Harbor Springs home with their dog Trekker and their kitty Tango kitty (both local rescues). Marcie is a true nature girl and loves to hike, camp in rustic locations, spend time on the beach, and explore seasonal roads in Eric’s Jeep Rubicon.