Modern technology has paved the way for fabulous devices like the smartwatch and the smartphone. Mobile devices that are faster and more high-powered than ever before have improved my life!
I just purchased a Galaxy Watch4 and am obsessed with all of the things it does! (My husband was so jealous, he ordered one for himself.)
Do you ever think about how much technology has changed your life? It’s amazing how far we’ve come since I went into business 20+ years ago.
- I am now in touch with friends more, near and far. I have chat rooms and message boards with friends so we can easily check in on each other.
- Social media is a great place to scroll and leave comments or messages.
- Texting is a great way to set meeting times or share photos.
- I love how trackers and apps help me monitor my health.
- I am more aware of my sleep patterns which are finally improving.
- I am surprised at how many steps I take each day (especially in summer).
- Access to information is always on my wrist. My Galaxy Watch4 has so many great apps like music, weather, maps, and fitness routines.
- It’s so much easier to get candid photos or quick videos.
- My LG Wing phone is used more for snapping photos, shooting videos, and managing social media.
- I use my smartphone less as a phone and, for me, that’s OK. I’m not much for talking on the phone (aside from chatting with clients).
- The way I learn about my industry is so convenient now!
- I attended multiple seminars last summer while sitting at the patio table in my yard.
- I can read articles and PDFs on my phone, or login to webinars from pretty much anywhere.
The technology behind smart watches and smartphones has made our lives easier, better, and more fun.
What do you think – agree or disagree?