Every business needs to be found in search results on Google, and an optimized Google My Business Listing is what helps you get there! My hands-on workshop will take a deep dive into how search engines work, how to optimize your Google Business Profile, making the most of Google My Business for Local SEO, and creating content that gets your business noticed.
Google My Business & Local SEO Topics
- Knowledge Panel – get featured in search results
- How to get found in popular “Near Me” searches
- Google’s Local Pack – Claim a top three spot on the map
- Google Events – Get events and fundraisers listed
- Using the Google My Business app on the go!
If your business sells products or services to your local community, you need to claim and optimize your Google My Business listing. Let us teach you how!
Google My Business Workshop in Petoskey, Michigan
- Google My Business & Local SEO Workshop
- Thursday, January 16 at 8:30 a.m.
- Michigan Room – Odawa Hotel in Petoskey
- Host: Marcie Wolf of Abuzz Creative
- Cost: $35 for hands-on learning with lots of coffee!
Please follow all of the steps when registering, especially paying with credit or debit card via PayPal at the end. Advanced registration and online payment is required to reserve your seat.
Why do I need a Google My Business profile?
If you want to rank in search results on Google, your Google My Business Listing will help you rank better locally. This is especially important if your business sells products or services to your local community. Google My Business is a free tool for your local business that helps you connect with customers on Google Search and Google Maps.
Where do my Google My Business listings appear?
Your Google My Business listing will appear on Google Search and Google Maps. These are the two most prime locations for your business - search results on Google and on the Google Map. People see information about your business fast like operating hours, products, or upcoming events.