We are all looking for information online to help us make smarter choices. We research products and services before contacting your business, which makes your website extremely important.
Your website is the hub for your online marketing and it extends to all of your digital marketing efforts. People find your website in a Google search and in ads you are running. Your social media and email marketing sends quality leads to your website.
Your website is valuable to your reputation and credibility, so it’s a good idea to step back and analyze your site for today’s user habits.
Time for a Website Checkup!
- Make sure your website is responsive, mobile friendly, and is easy to navigate on all devices.
- Make sure your site welcomes visitors and has an obvious path to services, bios, testimonials, and products.
- Make sure your call-to-action is front and center with easy to find email links and phone numbers.
- Make sure your website is optimized for the search engines, especially Google.
- Make sure your website has security installed (SSL) and your website address is HTTPS.
Your website is not something to be taken lightly, and the design and functionality is not something to skimp on.
Do a thorough checkup and get your site running like a well-oiled machine!
What does responsive website design mean?
A responsive design means your website automatically sizes itself for the device being used to view the content. Your one website can be viewed on phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers, and TVs. As more users browse the web on smartphones, you don't want to lose a potential customer if they could not view your content on their mobile device. No one wants to pinch and zoom anymore!
Do people judge my business based on the design of my website?
Yes! People might be visiting your website before they contact you so your website could be their first impression of your business. A well designed website will show you are a professional business. Make sure you add testimonials from clients to show you are trustworthy and credible.