Have you noticed the movie theater ads at the Petoskey Cinema? It’s an affordable way to advertise to a local captive audience and we can produce a video that captures their attention!
If you’re hesitant about video marketing because you think it requires a big budget, movie theater advertising offers an incredible value for the length of the ad campaign.
Video production by Abuzz Creative is a separate fee, but there’s value in the video you receive!
- Your video will be played at multiple theaters seven days a week for a minimum of four months.
- You can share your video on social media or upload to YouTube to embed on your website.
Videos are shot at your Northern Michigan location with professional cameras for high definition, and we upload the final video to be shown at the movie theater.
Sample movie theater video ad
Check out the video we just produced for Hanni Gallery of Harbor Springs. This was produced specifically for advertising at the Petoskey Cinema.
Why movie theater advertising?
When you advertise at the movie theater, you are speaking to a captive audience. People are waiting for their movie to begin so this is not the right time to use corporate jargon or annoy them with in-your-face sales.
- Make sure your movie ad gets people’s attention.
- Be yourself and add some humor to your message.
- Make your video entertain the audience, not annoy.
- Don’t forget the call-to-action in your video!
People want to do business with real people. They respond to a more human approach so start with something casual and fun. This is not the right venue for a more formal video production or sales presentation.
For more information, please call Eric Davis at (231) 838-7928. Eric can also providecontact information for the ad rep from Parrot Films, the company that manages the theater advertising.
See you at the movies!